Saturday, November 1, 2008

A little Update

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!! We just stayed home and passed out candy, there is actually people living in the subdivision this year (last year we we're the only ones living here and the rest of the house we're being built), so we enjoyed supplying treats. Joeys been working a TON, like always, he was gone this past week to Utah and came home on Halloween. And he gets to be home for my birthday!!! This is a first so I'm very excited! He's going to be transferring back up to Rock Springs soon and I will stay in Grand Junction until our house sells. We'll be able to see each other on the weekends and I can go see him a lot because I won't be to busy. We found out yesterday that I need surgery on my shoulder, so that will be done on the 13Th of November. That's about all that's new right now. I'll keep you guys updated on the move and everything else.

3 comments:

Sandy Musiak said...

Hey Kimber,
Happy Birthday!!! We didn't get your card in the mail yet (but will soon), but wanted you to know were thinking about you and hope you have an awesome day!!! Also, just an FYI for the neices and nephews, you have to keep me updated on your address when you move or you won't get a birthday card the next year. It's hard to keep track of all 16 of you, especailly when you're all older and life is busy.

I love your blog! It's nice to be able to keep up to date on what's going on in your life. Looks like life it good. Take care.
Love you!
Aunt Sandy & Uncle Mike

Denise said...

Happy Birthday!!! And that sucks you have to get surgery...What happened? Good luck with it all!

Sandi Watters said...

Hi guys! great to see the update. Wow, surprising news that you're leaving GJ and going to Rock Springs. We definitely have some catching up to do! Let me know what we can do to help when you have surgery. Are you having it there in GJ? I can probably come down if you want me to. Just let us know.

I love your blog too! Your card from us is also in the mail! lol Love you all very much!!!

Mom and Dan