Friday, June 19, 2009

Exciting News!!!!

First, I have had some comments on our picture above and would like to explain!!! One night while waiting for dinner to cook Joey and I did the airplane ( remember doing that when you were a kid). Well it never crossed our minds to move away from the stairs. That picture is the result of our friend Denny's quick thinking right before I rolled down the stairs. No one was hurt in the making of this picture.
Second.........I got accepted into nursing school. I'm super excited and nervous but very ready to be working towards becoming a nurse!!! Thanks to my wonderful hubby for working so hard and allowing me to go to school and not worrying about bills or having to work. I love you babe!!!

2 comments:

Jess & Tal said...

Ha. I wondered about that picture, it looked like it could have hurt! Congrats on getting accepted! It was good seeing you a few weeks ago, do you come up often?

Denise said...

Congrats on school!!! It is awesome...and good luck.