Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's been FOREVER!!!!

I have totally forgotten about our blog for a few months. I even forgot our user name and password!!! Things have been very busy around here and I'll try to recap the past few months. This might be a long post.

December: We had a wonderful Christmas and we both were very spoiled. I finished my first semester of nursing school (and well into the 2nd semester now) Finally, after a very long year, our house in Colorado sold. The market there had really declined so we lost a lot of money on it, but we no longer own a vacation home so we can't complain.

Christmas Morning


Joey with one of his new guns. He was pretty excited.




Our living room of our GJ home after we had it all cleaned out.


The Kitchen. Good bye GJ house!!!!

January: School started back up and it was hard to go back after such a long break. With our house sold, we moved into a house that we're renting for a bit until we decided what we want to do. Once we moved into our own place, we decided that Kayla needed a playmate, so we added another dog to the family........Tanner the Great Dane. He is very cute and growing like a weed.


Joey and the dogs sleeping on the couch.


Our new puppy/monster


Sleeping in the sun.


February: Not a whole lot happened in Feb. I was busy with school and Joey was out of town for most of it. Joey's little bother got married and we're very excited to have April in the family. Valentine's day was nice, but Joey went out of town the next day so we had a relaxing night at home. I didn't take very many pics this month.


March: March has been much the same, other then Joey is HOME!!!!! I love having him home, he's been gone a lot over the last 6 months. This last weekend Joey had some days off and took me to Utah for Spring Break. When we got to Utah Joey asked if he could stop and see a friend who works at a bike shop. While waiting for his friend Joey suggested we walk around the store, I'm always up for looking at dirt bikes so I said OK. As we looked at dirt bikes I noticed one of then had the numbers 511 on it (this is my racing numbers and I was sad that someone else had them) as we walked closer I noticed BURGER above the numbers and I thought how odd someone has the same numbers and same name last name as I do. Being a little slow I realized Joey had set this whole thing up and surprised me with a new bike. I was SO EXCITED and had to try really hard to not cry. I have to coolest husband ever!!!! I've been wanting another dirt bike for awhile and talk about it all the time and what do ya know....he gets me one. I'm pretty lucky!! And then he surprised me again and points to the bike next to mine and says "Surprise!!!! I got one too!!" I sure love my husband!!!!!

My look of surprise as I'm slowly understanding whats going on.


My NEW BIKE!!!!!!

Joey and his NEW BIKE!!!

1 comment:

JaNae said...

I love love love how cute you guys are together. Its fun to see how much you love each other and like to surprise each other. We'll definitely be looking for pictures of the two of you on the bikes ;)