Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The start of summer

Well for some reason I can't get any pictures on here so that might be another post.

Lets recap from my last blog. Everyone here is doing wonderful. Joey is working hard like always (I'm so proud of my kick butt hubby) I finished up the semester in May and I took a week long spin off class and I now have my LPN. One more year and I'm a RN!!!!

Right around the end of school Joey's uncle passed away so we made a quick trip to Washington for his funeral. I was able to meet a lot of his family that I've never met and that was wonderful. On the way home Joey's truck started acting up. This was stressful because we recently sold our Charger and we're trying the one car thing seeing how I'm the only one who drives them anyway. Well by the time we made it home we had a broken truck and no vehicle to drive. So off to the shop it went and off to New Mexico I went to see my momma.

I had a blast in NM. The weather was so hot (I LOVED IT) and I got to spend so much time with my mom. I never realized how much I missed her until it came time to leave. Guess I just need to go visit more!!!!

When I got back to Wyoming it was time for Joey's week off and our truck was still broken so we decided to get another vehicle. We sat down and thought long and hard about what kind of car/truck we should get. We need something big because of our growing puppy (he's over 80 pounds and 6 months today)I really didn't want another truck because we have one and we don't do very good with cars seeing how we have never kept one over 4 months. An SUV was our only choice.....after much test driving and looking around we purchased a Hummer H2. It's large, can go off road, haul my pups around and fit passengers. I think it's pretty sweet and let's be honest it fits us. Pictures are coming.

That about sums this last month. I will post again soon. Until then have a great summer and hopefully you're getting better weather then we are!!!!

1 comment:

JaNae said...

CONGRATS on your LPN! That's excellent. The broken truck / no car adventure doesn't sound like fun but hey, you got a hummer out of it ;) We'll want to see pics when you can load them. Love ya.