Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long time coming...

I've been meaning to update our blog for months, I just never have to time (I could be studying right now but I figured this was more enjoyable)

This semester is already half over and I'm counting down the days. I just miss having free time and reading for fun. So far school hasn't been bad and this is my favorite semester so far. Everyone says this is the hardest semester of nursing school but I find myself less stressed and enjoying it.

Joey has been working hard like always. He's such a amazing man. I often wonder how I got so lucky:) He had his 25th birthday back in September. I know that's not old or anything but I can't believe how fast time has went. We started dating when he was 20 and I was 19. We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 13th of October. What a wonderful 3 years this has been and it just keeps getting better!!!

I never blogged once this summer, so a quick blurb about that... We had a blast this summer. Very busy and it went to fast. We went boating, camping, backpacking, mt. biking and did tons of dirt bike riding. Again my computer will not let me put photos on here. Sorry, I know pics are half the fun.

I will work hard on trying to blog more, but no promises :)

1 comment:

Hedins said...

Kimber! This is your original BFF, Ashley. Text me your e-mail and I'll add you to read my blog since I read yours. :) Miss you.